Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, January 1


Perhaps the principal pivotal point in 06 was..

Last NY was spent in dramatic fashion; this NY I fell asleep holding my phone, perhaps wishing for something more (than what, I don't know). I hope everyone had a great start to 07 because I certainly didn't, what with having a sore blocked nose and itchy swollen eyes, and then having to decline siew's invitation out to party.

But hold that press, I'll be back for more.
---

Hear ye, hear ye.
I've been wanting to type a typical reflectory post that I've been doing the past few years, recapping events of highs and lows, and promising myself to be a better person this coming year, but well, I decided I'm done with 06 so I don't want to look back and feel the bitter aftertaste anymore. But giving thanks, is of course, fundamental.

So here's me giving thanks to everyone who has made a difference in my life, especially you, pau, for teaching me that love can bridge extreme opposites, and sometimes all we really need in life is just food. Haha. We've picked it up and let it go so many times, I know that somewhere, somehow, in between all that frightful drama, it was honest and real. So here's wishing you the very very best, and I'm glad our paths crossed amidst (and despite) the distance :) Little girl, santa's around to stay for good this time!

Melburnians, you know who you are. Jerage, thank you for being the sense in me, wyn, for giving me endless advice (even though you know I don't ever heed them properly) siew, for just being there whenever I need a listening ear, and the rest of the girls and that special few boys, for accompanying me through my worst times and drunken stupors. There's just so much I want to tell each and every one of you because you guys are all special in your own ways to me, but I'm afraid words aren't really enough (I'll try to though) You guys are the greatest friends a girl can ever want, and I thank you for the past 4 years of.. everything. Good luck with whatever Life brings you, and I'm sure one day we'll meet again.

And of course, to andrea and brenton, thank you for being such joys to live with (SOMETIMES) and your presence in the house really means a lot to me when I'm feeling down and lonely. May you two lovebirds get married and give me lots of cute nieces and nephews, but mostly, just continue being the disgustingly-in-love couple that you are, and things will be just fine.

Now that 06 is over, here's a toast to a brand spankin' new 07, and of course a fresh beginning in singapore with friends new and old, again!

Weee!
And ooh look, 2 rainbows in the sky!

Hello 2007, please be kind.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New